TUNZE Osmolator® nano
For small aquariums, a stable osmotic balance is important, because they are particularly sensitive to constantly changing salt concentrations. The Osmolator® nano which was specifically designed for this, is a water level controller with only a single sensor and is equipped with a processor-based controller that protects against overfilling. It is suitable for nano aquariums or small aquariums up to 200 liters.
- Micro-processor controlled controller with time monitoring for aquariums under 100 liters or up to 200 liters, adjustable with internal jumper.
- Sensor with magnet holder, light protected, can be positioned at any desired position on the glass pane from 4 to 10mm.
- Water level controller with only one sensor for nano aquariums or small aquariums with up to 200 liters.
- Can be installed in a cabinet filter or directly on the aquarium edge.
Scope of delivery:
- ready for installation with 11V power supply
- low-voltage metering pump
- 3m hose
- magnet holder for up to 10mm glass thickness
- protective cover for the sensor
Naudojimo instrukcija: Tunze_x3152.8888 (Deutsch, English, Francais); Tunze_x3152.8882 (Italiano, Espanol, РУССКИЙ)