SYN-BIOTIC sea salt
25 kg druskos skirta paruošti 625-750 L jūrinio vandens
Pharmaceutically pure sea salt with probiotic bacteria and prebiotic bacteria food
The new Tropic Marin® Syn-Biotic Sea Salt contains probiotic bacteria for fish and shrimp and special prebiotic bacteria food to promote probiotic bacterial growth and to create low-nutrient conditions in the aquarium for LPS and SPS corals. The term synbiotic refers to supplements which combine probiotics and prebiotics in a form of synergism.
Tropic Marin® Syn-Biotic Sea Salt is ideal when you are setting up a new tank and every time you expand the tank’s stock. It has been proven that probiotic bacteria help to overcome stress and disease while enhancing the health and well-being of fish and crustaceans. For the best results, the aquarium should have a water change with Syn-Biotic Sea Salt prior to any new stock being introduced.
The contained prebiotic additives promote the integration of nitrates and phosphates in bacterial mass for low-nutrient conditions and the vivid colours of LPS and SPS corals. For a sustained acclimatization of animals to the aquarium conditions and to stabilize the microbiology of the tank system we recommend using Syn-Biotic Sea Salt permanently. Each water change with Syn-Biotic Sea Salt automatically adds the probiotic bacteria necessary to maintain healthy biological processes.
- It has been proven that probiotic bacteria improve the health and well-being of fish and crustaceans and assist them in overcoming stressful situations and illness
- Prebiotic additives promote the integration of nitrates and phosphates in bacterial mass for low-nutrient conditions and the vivid colours of LPS and SPS corals
- Contains additional nitrifying and de-nitrifying bacteria to support the nitrogen cycle
- To maintain the alkalinity in a 8-9 °dH range
- Ideal for a new tank installation, a new stocking process and for every livestock increase
- Suitable for permanent use – for a stable microbiology within the aquarium
- Dissolves in water quickly and completely
- Produced with pharmaceutically pure salts, without any nitrate or phosphate additives or other unnatural enrichments
- Universally applicable – suitable for keeping and breeding fish, corals and other invertebrates, as well as seaweed
HOW TO USE:
To achieve a salinity level of 32-35 ‰ (psu), dissolve 35 ml (approx. 38-40 g) of Tropic Marin® Syn-Biotic for every litre of water in a container, stirring continuously. The specific gravity of the sea salt solution should be 1.025 to 1.027 at a temperature of 25 °C. The prepared saltwater can be used as soon as the salt is fully dissolved.
Note: Always add the sea salt to the water – not the other way round. When checking the conductivity of freshly prepared Syn-Biotic saltwater the conductometer will show ca. 10 % low results, because the contained organic substances affect the measurement.
Note: It is normal for the salt water to turn slightly cloudy and this indicates that the synbiotic additives are taking effect. After setting up a new aquarium it takes a few weeks of circulating and lighting to establish stable biological conditions for the care of delicate marine organisms. Changing up to 10 % of the water every week using Tropic Marin® Syn-Biotic helps to keep the water quality within the parameters most important to the delicate marine life in your aquarium.