Biologically Ideal Magnesium Supplement for Reef Aquariums.
- Contains a combination of magnesium and carbon dioxide to promote essential biochemical processes in the aquarium.
- Magnesium for accelerated skeleton growth of corals and calcareous coralline algae.
- Carbon dioxide for zooxanthellae to promote photosynthesis and calcareous skeleton synthesis.
- Maintains the natural ionic concentration and the pH value of the reef tank water!
- No unnatural by-products. No phosphates or nitrates.
- Measured amount of Magnesium in a truly ionically balanced formula.
How to use Bio-Magnesium: One level measuring spoon increases the magnesium level of 110 l of tank water by about 10 ppm. The natural concentration of Magnesium is 1280-1300 ppm. In a reef aquarium the concentration of magnesium decreases quickly through biological process, precipitation and through use by calcareous animals. The recommended maximum dose is 2 measuring spoons per 110 l of aquarium water per day!
Contents: Salts of Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, and Potassium and 70 Trace Elements.