The SOCHTING CARBONATOR delivers pure CO2 for your aquatic plants with a unique combination of advantages, like no other CO2-system:
- Without electricity and cables
- Without bottles of gas, regulator and tubes
- Without disturbing gases under the diving bell
- Continuous and daily dosing of ca. 1 g pure CO2
- For more than 4 weeks
- For aquaria up to 250 liter
- Compact and discreetly designed
- Moderately priced CO2 refill packages
- Complete set, including CO2 refill pack for 2 month (2x30g)
- Dimensions ∅ (top) x ∅ (bottom) x height: 100 x 50 x 142mm
The SOCHTING CARBONATOR works like the very successful principal of the well known SOCHTING OXYDATOR. A small catalyst drives out constant and steadily citric acid from the plastic container. The citric acid is dripping down into carbonate solution. The result is harmless citrate solution and pure carbon dioxide.
The CO2 will be collected under the diving bell and is diffusing into the water, where the aquatic plants can easily consume it. Because of the very sophisticated system of the Carbonator, only pure CO2 is coming into the aquaria water. The remaining citrate solution is harmless and can be poured in the sink.