Stronti+, strontium supplement for corals
Stronti+ adds the strontium needed to stimulate hard coral and clam growth and the production of beneficial coralline algae that colonise the rock decor.
When should Stronti+ be used ?
- Strontium is vital for coral development in closed marine water reef tank environments
- Stimulates the growth of hard corals
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
- Stronti+ provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral, clam and coralline algae growth.
How to use Stronti+ ?
- In your marine water tank for the development and growth of your corals
- The strontium diminishes proportionally with the calcium in a reef aquarium, so you can gauge the strontium demand by examining the calcium content.
- 1 001 to 2 000 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 2 001 to 4 000 liters - 2 vials / 15 days
- 4 001 to ... liters - add 1 vial every 2 000 liters