Stop Ammo, natural blinder of ammonia
Stop Ammo is effective in freshwater and marine water and is a natural plant extract which neutralises ammonia and reduces the production of nitrites in aquariums and water used for fish transport.
Stop Ammo information
When should Stop Ammo be used ?
- Traps and stops ammonia
- Limits and reduces the proportion of nitrites
- Prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
- Product is made from the extracts of specially selected plants with the capacity to trap ammonia nitrogen
- Saponins have been removed in order to make the plant extract suitable
How to use Stop Ammo ?
- When you start a freshwater or a marine water aquarium
- To limit an accidental rise in nitrites, causes, for example, by a dead fish
- When your fish are acclimatising to reduce or eliminate fish loss and encourage quicker acclimatization
- 121 to 200 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 201 to 400 liters - 2 vial / 15 days
- 401 to 600 liters - 3 vial / 15 days
- 601 to 800 liters - 4 vial / 15 days
- 801 to 1 000 liters - 5 vial / 15 days