Start Up, quickly cycle and populate an aquarium
Start Up brings together BioDigest and Stop Ammo enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Start Up information
- Regroups BioDigest et Stop Ammo
- Start an aquarium very quickly (within hours)
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
When should Start Up be used ?
- Stop Ammo:
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
How to use Start Up ?
- When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium
- Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your new aquarium:
- after 4 hours in freshwater
- after 12 hours in marine water
- 120 to 180 liters - 3 vial (each product)
- 180 to 360 liters - 6 vial (each product)
- 360 to 1000 liters - 15 vial (each product)