Reef Booster, nutritive supplement for corals & lives rocks
Reef Booster is a finely micronized nutrient supplement for corals and live rocks.
Reef Booster information
When should Reef Booster be used ?
- Reef Booster favours the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
- Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphates by feeding and maintaining anaerobic bacteria on live rocks
- Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ω3-fatty acid groups which all marine organisms need
- Complete nutrient supplement containing all the elements required by the invertebrates
- Has been developed in partnership with aquaculture experts based on highly effective products that are used to start up crustacean, mollusc and bivalve larvae
How to use Reef Booster ?
- In your marine water tank when your corals are not developed
- Excellent solution to strat feeding difficult or recently imported fish
- 1 001 to 2 000 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 2 001 to 4 000 liters - 2 vials / 15 days
- 4 001 to ... liters - add 1 vial every 2 000 liters / 15 days