Reef Booster, nutritive supplement for corals & lives rocks
Reef Booster is a finely micronized nutrient supplement for corals and live rocks.
Reef Booster information
When should Reef Booster be used ?
- Reef Booster favours the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
- Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphates by feeding and maintaining anaerobic bacteria on live rocks
- Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ω3-fatty acid groups which all marine organisms need
- Complete nutrient supplement containing all the elements required by the invertebrates
- Has been developed in partnership with aquaculture experts based on highly effective products that are used to start up crustacean, mollusc and bivalve larvae
How to use Reef Booster ?
- In your marine water tank when your corals are not developed
- Excellent solution to strat feeding difficult or recently imported fish
- 121 to 200 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 201 to 400 liters - 2 vials / 15 days
- 401 to 600 liters - 3 vials / 15 days
- 601 to 800 liters - 4 vials / 15 days
- 801 to 1 000 liters - 5 vials / 15 days