Iodi+, iodine supplement for corals
Iodi + provides the iodine needed for coral development and colouring. The product enables them to adapt to lighting variations and to combat bleaching.
When should Iodi+ be used ?
- Iodine is vital for coral development in closed reef tank environments
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Helps corals to adapt to lighting variations
- Neutralises the excess oxygen produced by zooxanthellae under excessive lighting
- Combats coral bleaching
- Recommanded for Xenia, Anthelia, Clavularia et Carallimorphes
How to use Iodi+ ?
- In your marine water tank for development and growth of your corals
- When your corals bleach or when they are starting to see a loss of color in your saltwater aquarium
- 1 001 to 2 000 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 2 001 to 4 000 liters - 2 vials / 15 days
- 4 001 to ... liters - add 1 vial every 2 000 liters