Iodi+, iodine supplement for corals
Iodi + provides the iodine needed for coral development and colouring. The product enables them to adapt to lighting variations and to combat bleaching.
When should Iodi+ be used ?
- Iodine is vital for coral development in closed reef tank environments
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Helps corals to adapt to lighting variations
- Neutralises the excess oxygen produced by zooxanthellae under excessive lighting
- Combats coral bleaching
- Recommanded for Xenia, Anthelia, Clavularia et Carallimorphes
How to use Iodi+ ?
- In your marine water tank for development and growth of your corals
- When your corals bleach or when they are starting to see a loss of color in your saltwater aquarium
- 121 to 200 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 201 to 400 liters - 2 vial / 15 days
- 401 to 600 liters - 3 vial / 15 days
- 601 to 800 liters - 4 vial / 15 days
- 801 to 1 000 liters - 5 vial / 15 days