BioTrace, nutrients for bacteria in fresh water
BioTrace provides the BioDigest bacteria with the micronutrients needed to optimally purify fresh water and improve water quality.
- Contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- BioTrace also provides trace elements:
- sulphur for proteins
- iron for plants and fish blood
- cobalt for B vitamins
- calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium
When should BioTrace be used ?
- Dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in freshwater aquariums
- BioTrace speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates
How to use BioTrace ?
- Use in combination of BioDigest bacteria
- When you want to have a better water quality in you freshwater aquarium
- 121 to 200 liters - 1 vial / 15 days
- 201 to 400 liters - 2 vial / 15 days
- 401 to 600 liters - 3 vial / 15 days
- 601 to 800 liters - 4 vial / 15 days
- 801 to 1 000 liters - 5 vial / 15 days