MICROBE-LIFT Nite-Out II
- Bacteria cultures for a natural biochemical metabolization: Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, Nitrospira
- Specially developed bacterial mix for rapid ammonium/ammonia and nitrite reduction
- Fast and safe start of every aquarium
- Reduces losses of fish, corals, sponges and shells
- 100 % biological
- For SALTWATER and FRESHWATER aquarium
- Manufactured by Ecological Laboratories, Inc.
MICROBE-LIFT Nite-Out II is a specially developed bacterial mix which accelerates and perfects the start and upkeep of every saltwater and freshwater aquarium. Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contain in MICROBE-LIFT Nite-Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. MICROBE-LIFT Nite-Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas oxidize ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira oxidize nitrite to nitrate.
MICROBE-LIFT Nite-Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic - able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon - and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell divisions rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate growth is impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification.
- New aquarium: Add 10 ml daily to 100 litres of water until ammonium/ammonia/nitrite is no longer measurable.
- Maintenance & care: Add a one-time dose of 10 ml to 100 litres of water after each water change or re-population with new animals.
- Ensure sufficient carbonate hardness (KH) in order to accelerate the nitrification process.
- For maximum shelf life store in cool place. Refrigerate 4-7°C if possible.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands after use.
- If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Do not take internally.