JBL PROAQUATEST NH4 Ammonium
Quick test to determine ammonium/ammonia content in freshwater/marine water aquariums and in ponds
- Simple and reliable monitoring of ammonium (NH4) and ammonia (NH3) in aquariums/ponds. Checks the biological balance (bacterial activity) in freshwater and marine water
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colour: fill glass vials with sample water, add reagents to one vial, place vials in holder, read values off colour chart and table
- Use: when setting up a new freshwater aquarium: once a day. Initial setup with marine water: once a week. For use in case of fish diseases or fish deaths.
- You will find detailed information and troubleshooting tips about water analysis on the JBL website in Essentials/Aquarium or Pond
- Package contents: 1 quick test, ammonium test NH4 for approx. 50 measurements. Incl. 3 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw caps, syringe, comparator block and colour scale. Reagent refill separately available
JBL_PROAQUATEST_NH4_AmmoniumV02.pdf (DE, EN, FR, ES, IT, PT, NL, SV, TR, EL, RU, PL, CS, RO, ZH, KO)