DM-1: In-Line Dual TDS Monitor
A TDS Monitor measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution.
The DM-1 is consumer friendly monitor measuring feed (input) water vs. product (output) water of a water filtration system at any time. This device is ideal for Reverse Osmosis (RO), Deionized water (DI) filtration systems that work well in variety of application such as drinking or potable water, Aquariums, Hydroponics and many more.
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Comes equipped with two 1/4 inch T-fittings
- Installs quickly and easily
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking "x10" image.)
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0,5)
- Meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver
- Cable Length: 62 cm (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1,5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 7,6 x 2 x 4,7 cm