The energy saving and environmentally friendly EHEIM classicLED freshwater lights make it possible to change high energy T5 / T8 tubes to LED lighting. The T5 / T8 adapter set, available as an accessory, makes the change easy.
EHEIM classicLED is easy to install using the extendable mounting bracket. The LED strip adapts perfectly to any aquarium giving optimal illumination with a beam angle of 120˚, down to the bottom of the aquarium. The ultra compact and very slim design fits under all covers and can therefore be used for most aquariums.
With a daylight similar colour temperature of 6500 Kelvin, EHEIM classicLED ensures the healthy growth of fish and plants. The water appears pleasantly clear to the viewer.
EHEIM classicLEDs are waterproof (IPx7) and are especially safe due to the low voltage technology with an average durability of at least 35000 hours
The EHEIM classic LEDs are available and include the LED safety power supply.
- Including safety power supply
- Various fitting options
- Cost effective LED for beginners
- Easy to fit using the extendable brackets (Article: 4200130)
- Can be used to replace T5/T8 fluorescent tubes
- Enables the exchange of high energy fluorescent tubes to energy saving, environmentally friendly LED lighting
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Average durability of at least 35000 hours
- Colour temperature: 6500 Kelvin
- Beam angle 120°
- Waterproof (IPx7)
- Very thin design: only 8 mm in the height, 30 mm in the width