ADHESIVE PUTTY FOOD FOR FRESHWATER SHRIMPS
SHRIMP KING YUMMY GUM
Adhesive putty food providing a biologically balanced diet for shrimps. The food can be pressed onto stones, roots or the aquarium glass forming a "shrimp grazing area" on which the animals feed.
- Suitable for all shrimp species
- 100 % pure natural ingredients
Tip: Shrimp King Yummy Gum is also ideal for feeding snails and a tasty snack for many small fish species.
Shrimp King Yummy Gum contains all the essential nutrients and substances for growth that shrimps need every day. High-quality proteins and essential amino acids from various crustaceans and protein plants ensure balanced growth. Valuable spirulina algae and tasty nettle leaves provide the little armoured knights with essential vitamins and trace elements as "lubricants" for a functioning metabolism. Natural plant nutrients support the body‘s defences. Fibre promotes healthy digestion. High-quality montmorillonite, a natural clay mineral, provides an optimum mineral supply.
And natural carotenoids intensify the development of species-specific colouring.
- Supplementary food for ornamental shrimps
- Ingredients: Vegetable by-products, algae (10% spirulina platensis), minerals (5% montmorillonite), molluscs and crustaceans (5% krill, 5% shrimp), vegetables (5% nettle), cereals
- Analytical constituents: 26% crude protein, 5% crude fat, 8% crude fibre, 1% crude ash
- Stick a pea-sized piece of Yummy Gum on stones, roots or the aquarium glass for 30-50 shrimps. Always feed sparingly.