MULTIMINERAL SALT FOR SHRIMPS FROM THE SULAWESI LAKES
SHRIMP KING SULAWESI SALT GH+/KH+
WITH VALUABLE MINERALS, TRACE ELEMENTS AND VITAMINS
- Creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps from the Sulawesi lakes, especially the cardinal shrimp, Caridina dennerli
- Creates a slightly alkaline pH of approx. pH 7,8 – 8,5
- For balanced growth, health and vitality
- Promotes growth as valuable natural nutrition, especially for young shrimps
For targeted hardening of osmosis water, rain water and purified water. Developed especially for keeping and breeding Sulawesi shrimps, particularly cardinal shrimps, Caridina dennerli. With all the essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colours and plentiful reproduction.
With Sulawesi Salt, water can be produced with a total hardness and carbonate hardness similar to that which shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitats. This is based on the water values measured in situ during our 2011 Plantahunter Tour.
At the same time Sulawesi Salt promotes the activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth. It dissolves quickly and is easy to use.
Tip: Sulawesi Salt is ideal for use in combination with sand or gravel substrates, e.g. Dennerle Nano shrimp gravel.
- Increases total hardness and carbonate hardness
- With essential vitamin B complex
- Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
- Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free moulting
- Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
- Dissolves quickly, easy to use
DOSAGE / APPLICATION
1 level measuring spoon (approx. 6 g) per 20 litres of osmosis water produces the following recommended water values: Total hardness 6-7 °d, conductivity 270-380 µS/cm (microsiemens) and a neutral to slightly alkaline pH at a level of approx. pH 7.8 – 8.5 (depending on the water source, substrate, stones and roots).
Stir Sulawesi Salt into water in a separate container. After a short time the salt will have dissolved and the water can be used. Add any undissolved solids to the aquarium too.