SHRIMP KING BABY
Micro-granules for daily feeding. Specially adapted to the nutritional needs and feeding habits of shrimp larvae. For all larval stages. For healthy growth and problem-free moulting.
Shrimp King Baby is a special food that will sink, consisting of 100% natural ingredients for species-specific nutrition and rearing of freshwater shrimps. Made up of over 20 carefully selected ingredients, variety is already built into each granule. Shrimp King Baby ensures healthy, balanced growth thanks to its high-quality proteins and amino acids as well as essential fatty acids from aquatic animals.
The vegetarian component of the food, which is so important for a balanced diet, takes the form of high-quality ingredients such as stinging nettles, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark and barley grass. Vegetables such as spinach, fennel, dandelion, herbs such as rosemary and aronia berries and flower pollen supply valuable minerals, trace elements, vitamins and phytochemicals.
Natural carotinoids promote the development of full species-specific colouring, especially for yellow, orange and red coloured animals. Shrimp King Baby ensures problem-free moulting and strengthens the body's defences.
After hatching, baby shrimps often remain where they were born for several days, and while they are there, there is not enough food available so they can quickly starve.
Shrimp King Baby is therefore formulated as micro-granules with a grain size of approx. 1 mm. The micro-granules are (a) water-stable and (b) do not vanish into the substrate or filter like dust food. This means the food prevents unnecessary water pollution and does not turn the water cloudy. Shrimp King Baby is ideal for daily feeding and suitable for all larval stages, especially for the first sensitive weeks.
Guarantee: no artificial colourings or preservatives, no fish meal.
Tip: Shrimp King Baby is also suitable for rearing different species of crayfish, dwarf crayfish (CPOs) and crabs.
- Complete food for ornamental shrimps
- Ingredients: Insect proteins, wheat flour, wheat protein, krill meal, cuttlefish meal, spinach, maize, yeast, betaine, kale, inulin, salmon oil, Moringa oleifera, spirulina algae, garlic, mannan-oligosaccharides, ß-glucans
- Additives per kg: Colourings: 250 mg E 161j astaxanthin
- Analytical constituents: 49.5% crude protein, 10.2% crude fat, 4.4% crude fibre, 6.4% crude ash
- Depending on the shrimp density, one pinch in 50 L aquarium water 1-2 times per day. Distribute the food evenly in the aquarium.