HIGH-PERFORMANCE FERTILISER FOR AQUASCAPING AQUARIUMS
Optimum combination of active ingredients for sophisticated plant aquariums
- With all the important nutrients and trace elements
- With long-lasting effects thanks to multiple stabilised nutrients
- For rich, green leaves and intense, brilliant colours
Scaper's Green is a real high-performance fertiliser and has been developed especially for aquascaping aquariums and sophisticated plant aquariums, i.e. aquariums with high nutrient requirements due to:
- dense planting
- many fast-growing species
- high light levels (> 1 watt per litre of aquarium water)
- 30-50% partial water change per week
- few fish, if any, but rather shrimp and snails
Scaper's Green stands out in particular due to its high nutrient concentrations and fast nutrient availability.
The nutrient proportions have been chosen so that all micronutrients are taken up by the plants in roughly equal proportions. This means that even with long-term, regular application there is no harmful accumulation of individual nutrients. A deficiency of micronutrients can be avoided with appropriate dosage and application of Scaper's Green.
Like all Dennerle liquid fertilisers, Scaper's Green is very stable, which means it has lasting, stable effects. In other fertilisers, the active substances break down after a short period of time, which can be recognised as a dark brown discolouration, and lose their effects.
||Range (aquarium water)
||525 g (500 ml)
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION
10 ML PER 100 L AQUARIUM WATER, WEEKLY
- With more sparse planting, weaker growing conditions and less frequent partial water changes: reduce dosage by up to 50%
- With even more intense growing conditions (strongly lit aquariums) and even more frequent partial water change: increase dosage by up to 50%
Pour the Scapers Green into the aquarium in an area with good water movement, after a water change. Screw the locking cap back on after use (do not rinse with aquarium water).
With 10 ml in 100 l, Scaper's Green adds 1,2 mg/l of potassium and 0.15 mg/l of iron to the aquarium water.
Potassium fertiliser solution 1 with micronutrients, with chelating agents DTPA, EDTA
1.3 % K2O water soluble potassium oxide
0.0006 % B Total boron = water soluble boron
0.001 %* Co Total cobalt = water soluble cobalt
0.002 %* Cu Total copper = water soluble copper
0.133%* Fe Total iron = water soluble iron
0.052 %* Mn Total manganese = water soluble manganese
0.003 % Mo Total molybdenum = water soluble molybdenum
0.003 %* Zn Total zinc = water soluble zinc
*100% DTPA, EDTA chelation at pH 3-8
1.15 % S water soluble sulphur, 0.79 % MgO water soluble magnesium oxide, 0.07 % Na water soluble sodium, 1.87 % organic substance
0.0001 % Al aluminium, 0.0009 % Li lithium, 0.0001 % Ni nickel, 0.0001 % V vanadium
potassium sorbate, sodium sorbate
For nutrient stabilisation:
DTPA, EDTA; colourings
store at room temperature. Protect from heat and frost. Keep out of reach of children and pets.