THE LITTLE BROTHER OF THE TOP NUTRIENT SUBSTRATE
- 4,8 kg for aquarium 100-140 l (< 80 cm)
BRILLIANT STARTING CONDITIONS FOR LUSCIOUS PLANT GROWTH IN ANY AQUARIUM
- Concentrated nutrient iron in depot form ensures rich green leaves
- High-quality quartz sand creates the optimum substrate climate
- Selected clay minerals, in particular high-quality montmorillonite, regulate the balance of nutrients: They release nutrients when needed and absorb them when there is a surplus
- Humus-rich natural peat creates a slightly acidic substrate environment with the optimum pH value and releases nutrients to the plants appropriately
- All nutrients and trace elements are in depot form with immediate and lasting effects
- Guaranteed safe for all plants, fish, shrimps, crayfish, snails and other aquarium inhabitants.
- No additional phosphates and nitrates - does not promote growth
Easy to use:
Distribute the NitriBasis 6in1 evenly over the floor of the aquarium as the first layer, to a depth of 1,5-3cm. Cover the nutrient layer with washed, lime-free aquarium gravel with a grain size of 1-2 mm.