NANO COOLAIR ECO
AQUARIUM COOLER WITH ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE REGULATION FOR FRESH AND SALTWATER AQUARIA
The Nano CoolAir eco works according to the principle of "evaporative cooling", which arises when air moves over a moist surface. The amount of cooling achieved in practice depends on various factors.
- For 10 – 100 l aquaria
- Fully automatic
- Temperature reduction up to 5°C
- Wattage: 7 W (full power), 5 W (half power)
- Airflow max: 385 l/min or 23,1 m³/hr
- Mounting for attachment to the aquarium (max. glass thickness 10 mm)
- Dimensions: 8,7 x 16,2 x 8,5 cm (W x H x D)
- 2-5°C temperature reduction, protects your aquarium inhabitants from overheating in summer
- 2 adjustable power levels:
Level 1 - Half power (saves electricity)
Level 2 - Full power
- With temperature sensor, adjustable required temperature and automatic temperature regulation
- Energy saving, due to need-based operation
- Especially safe due to: 12 V safety voltage, attached to outside of aquarium
With temperature sensor, adjustable required temperature and fully automatic temperature regulation:
The sensor constantly measures the water temperature in the tank. The fan only switches on when the selected maximum temperature is exceeded. When the selected temperature is reached again, the ventilator automatically switches off.
The ventilator therefore only works when it is actually needed. This saves electricity and reduces water evaporation – especially important in saltwater aquaria!
No danger of the heater and fan working at the same time (unnecessary energy consumption, unnecessary water evaporation).
Computer optimised airflow:
The air flow is directed laterally, right above the water's surface, giving an especially high cooling power.
Temperature reduction max.*: °C
*compared with the room temperature of 20-35 °C (guideline figures)