Catappa - Tropical almond leaves
Natural water conditioner for aquariums
- Natural water conditioner and mucous membrane protection by replicating the natural habitat of our aquarium inhabitants.
- Promotes well-being, vitality and readiness to spawn.
- Vital for the care and breeding of Betta species.
- Tannins thicken mucous membranes and prevent disease.
- Harvested straight from the tree, cleaned, flattened and sun-dried.
Instructions for use:
Add directly to the aquarium, using 1-2 leaf per 100 l water. The leaf sinks to the floor after one to two days. The effective ingredients are released over one to three weeks. At this point, a new leaf can be added. The old leaves can be removed or left in the aquarium as a food dupplement for plecos and shrimps.
Unlimited shelf-life if stored in dry place.
Variations in size, coloring and shape are natural and not a defect.
Content: 10 leaves (leaves with a length of approx. 21 cm)