Dual monitoring of pH and ORP with a large LED display and control of either pH or ORP. Highly accurate.
- Digital pH-ORP controller with large size LED display for easy reading.
- High input impedance avoid measuring error.
- Built in SLOPE and CALIBRATION adjustment knob, easy for single point or two points pH calibration.
- "ON - OFF" control, the relay "ON" when measuring value is above the set point for pH.
- And the relay "ON" when measuring value is below the set point for ORP.
- Front LED lamp indicate when relay "ON".
The Duo-OR pH Controller is probably the least expensive dual controller on the market today. But don`t be fooled by its price, it is extremely accurate. It does not have those bell & whistle features which you may not need, nor do you have to read a novel-thick of instruction booklet to study the Solar & Lunar phases. Its control is very straightforward. Buy either the pH or ORP probe (or both) for various applications.
With the electrodes in place, it can monitor both the pH and ORP readings at all times while controlling either the pH- or ORP-related devices. If one needs only a pH controller, just buy the pH electrode with the controller, and vice versa for the ORP application.
This spec. sheet tells you clearly why the controller is considered to be highly-accurate even to a professional (industrial) standard.
- For Freshwater Aquarists - Get the Duo-ORPH Controller and a pH Electrode to control your CO2 System.
- For Fish-Only Marine Aquarists - Get the Duo-ORPH Controller and both pH and ORP Electrodes to control your ozonizer and monitor your pH.
- For Reef Aquarists - Get the Duo-ORPH Controller and both pH and ORP Electrodes to control your CO2-Ca Reactors and monitor your ORP.
- For fresh and saltwater
- Measuring Range: pH: 0.00~14.00 / ORP: -1999~1999mV
- Resolution: pH 0.01 / ORP 1mV
- Accuracy: pH +/-0.1% (0.02) / ORP +/-5mV
- Set Range: pH 3.50~10.50 / ORP 0~1000mV
- Calibration Knob: External pH 4 or 9 (SLOPE) pH 7 (CAL.)
- Relay Contact: 5A / 220V
- Display: 4 LED display reading
- Power Supply: AC 220V
- Environment: Temperature 0~50°C, Humidity <95%
- Power Consumption: Approx. 2 watts
- Dimensions: 150mm x 85mm x 42mm
- Weight: 580g