The mV Controller is designed for monitoring and controlling the redox potential (ORP) in aquaria. The unit has a broad controlling range from -500 to a +500 mV, and a measuring range from -1000 to +1000 mV. It can be used to control the supply of ozone in aquaria and / or for the control of nitrate removal in anaerobic biological filters (Nitratereductors).
Applications: Aquariums, Aquacultures, Beverage, Fish Hatcheries, Food Processing, Photography, Laboratory, Paper Industry, Swimming Pool, Plating Industry, Quality control, Water Conditioning, School & colleges.
- For fresh and saltwater
- Measuring Range: -1999mV ~ 1999mV
- Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: ±5 mV
- Input Resistance: 1012 ohms
- Set Range: -500 ~ 500mV
- Relay Contact: 5A / 240VAC
- Display: 4 LED display reading
- Power Supply: AC 220V
- Environment: Temperature 0~50°C, Humidity <95%
- Dimensions: 150mm x 85mm x 40mm
- Weight: 580g