Plug and Play your way to extreme water flow!
- JBL - ProFlow u500
- JBL - ProFlow u750
- JBL - ProFlow u1000
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 400
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 600
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 900
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 1200
Aprroximate gallons per hour:
- Pump and Sure Grip not included!
Benefits of the Sure Flow 1600:
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 400 - 4900 l/h
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 600 - 5300 l/h
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 900 - 6000 l/h
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 1200 - 6000 l/h
- Aquarium Systems - Maxi-Jet 1200 - 7900 l/h (Large Propeller)
Sure Flow 1600 Kit Includes:
- Excellent water movement for reef tanks
- Works with Sure Grip magnet holders
- Works with original Maxij-Jet Brackets (note: super glue required to attach bracket)
- Fish love the extra water movement
- Fully adjustable flow direction
- Nice, wide gentle water flow
- No more dead spots
- Very cost effective
- 1-Shroud with built in anti-vortex shield
- 1- Full rotation bracket
- 1- Medium flow propeller (black) 6000 l/h
- 1-High flow propeller (white Dumas 3004) for MJ 1200 only 7500+ l/h
- 1-Adapter bracket to attach original MJ brackets to full rotation bracket
- 1- Stainless Steel shaft with impeller magnet and end caps
Important! Read before using your Sure Flow Kit
Trouble shooting your new Sure Flow 1600
Here are a few common mistakes and troubles that can occur with your Sure Flow kit and the fixes.
The Propeller doesn't spin (or spins backwards) - Sometimes on new kits the magnet propeller shaft will not spin and keep hitting the stopper inside the shroud cap. If this occurs, move the pump slightly out of the water until it starts. Once it starts place it in the location you desire. Let it run for a day or two and the new magnet will break in properly.
The Propeller makes noise - This is the propeller hitting the stopper on the inside of the shroud. This may occur periodically and is of no harm.
The Pump pulls in air from the surface. Make sure the part of the shroud that has no intake slots is pointed toward the surface of the water.
The Shroud will not go on. Make sure the bumpers are aligned inside the holes in the bottom of the Maxi-Jet pump and the Sure Flow shroud.
When using the Sure Flow 1600 on Maxi-jet 1200 sometimes it can take up to a week for it to quiet down, once the pump gets slimed up the noise will subside.